We are looking for individuals to manage our baseball and fastpitch tournaments on site at the Rock Sports Complex (Franklin, WI), Big Foot Sports Complex (Walworth, WI), Rantoul Family Sports Complex (Rantoul, IL), and DeForest Athletic Complex (DeForest, WI)
The right candidate will have strong knowledge of the game and preferably experience running and hosting youth tournaments.
- Team Check In
- Supervising Site Supervisors & Interns
- Customer Relations
- Making sure all supplies are ready
- Manage on site staff for day to day operations
- Entering Scores
- Posting Brackets
- Manage any weather issues and communicate with teams as appropriate
- Work directly with the Umpire in Charge
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Coaching/ Playing experience - High School Level or beyond
- Communication skills – strong oral and written communication skills and an ability to positively interact with all patrons attending events at the stadium and other venues.
- Dependability – available for early morning/late evening/weekend work - a commitment to working nights/weekends.
- High energy, enthusiastic, individual with total team player orientation and ability to motivate colleagues at every level of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of the travel ball market preferred.
- Tournaments run from April through the end of Aug.
- Flexibility of schedule due to scheduling multiple tournament directors per event
- Pay to be determined based on availability
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $900.00 - $1,200.00 per week
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: One location